£8 per person
Duration: 1 hour
Be prepared to get wet and wild with our daring stream scramble activity.
It begins with a quick hike through the woodland to access the reservoir culvert; you’ll then clamber through the gully with the towering reservoir wall above and scramble down the stream to the waterfall. You’ll then continue scrambling the stream with activities on the way, finishing with a deep (refreshing!) plunge.
Restrictions & Requirements
Water, water everywhere – make sure you’ve got a change of clothes ready… wet feet (and let’s be honest, probably everything else!) guaranteed.
This activity is suitable for children or adults but there is a minimum age requirement of 4 years.
- On the day of your activity, please go to the Caravan Park reception 10 mins before your activity is due to start. You will be asked for your completed consent form and given a voucher. You will not be able to take part without the completed consent form. Please give the voucher to the activity instructor on arrival at the activity as proof of payment.
- To participate in activities you must be a paying holiday guest staying at Cote Ghyll (caravan & camping park, holiday caravans, Mill or cottage). Sorry but we cannot offer activities to visitors or anybody not staying at least overnight at Cote Ghyll. Your holiday reservation will be checked before your activity reservation is confirmed.
- You will probably get wet and/or muddy! We do not provide protective clothing. Please wear old, comfortable clothes and old trainers/wellies suitable for your chosen activity.
- Please note, the weather is out of our control. If it is not safe for us to offer the scheduled activity on the day, we will offer an alternative activity or a refund.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking activities. A full refund for activities can be offered with minimum 14 day notice. No refunds are available for cancellations with less than 14 days notice.