Cote Ghyll Caravan Park, Campsite, Cottage and Mill are now open! More info
YHA Youth Hostel Accommodation

Exclusive Hire

Choose a more exciting – and far more affordable – base for those special occasions, large family gatherings, reunions or organised group event. Book exclusive use of our North Yorkshire group accommodation.

Arranging big celebrations can be a challenging business, especially if you have to find (and pay for) accommodation for all the invitees. But with 14 newly refurbished, ensuite bedrooms sleeping a total of 61, Cote Ghyll Mill is a brilliantly affordable way to bring the entire family, group or club together. And when you hire it exclusively, you get the entire place to yourself.

There are 2 exclusive hire categories – for up to 40 people in 10 bedrooms or for up to 61 people in 14 bedrooms (see pricing below).

You’ll be basing the group in the heart of the North Yorks Moors, and we’re just 0.5 mile (10min walk) from the historical village of Osmotherley with its selection of pubs, tearooms and village shop.

Food & Drink

You may love the idea of bringing a large party to Cote Ghyll Mill, but you may not relish the idea of catering for them all – so let us do it for you. Our popular, stress-free, catered option means that we provide your meals (and do the washing up!) for your group, leaving you time to relax with family and friends. The catered option is available for your entire stay or for a one-off special occasion dinner. Please telephone us to discuss your menu requirements. We can also arrange for the licensed bar to be open for your stay.

If you’d prefer to be self-catered, you’re free to use our large self-catering kitchen. With this option, we meet you on arrival, show you around the Mill and grounds, show you how everything works, ensure you are comfortable and happy and then leave you to enjoy your holiday with your family and friends.

There is always someone available on the phone should you require us. On departure day, you leave the Mill as you found it (cleaning equipment available) and wave farewell!

To check availability for exclusive hire of the whole mill, please call us on 01609 883425 or e-mail [email protected].

Group Walkng

Exclusive hire benefits

  • Affordable, newly refurbished accommodation sleeping up to 56 people
  • Catering service available
  • Licensed bar & comfortable lounge
  • Special occasions catered for
  • Private and picturesque location
  • Games room with TV
  • Laundry & drying room
  • Secure cycle store
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Large car park

Prices

Dates Num Beds 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights
03 Jan - 31 Mar 2020 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1370 £1710 £2100
61 Beds (14 rooms) £1670 £2160 £2700
01 Sep - 31 Oct 2020 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1860 £2330 £2865
61 Beds (14 rooms) £2160 £2780 £3465
01 Nov - 21 Dec 2020 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1445 £1795 £2200
61 Beds (14 rooms) £1745 £2245 £2800
Christmas 2020 40 Beds (10 rooms) £n/a £2140 £2390
61 Beds (14 rooms) £n/a £2590 £2990
New Year 2020 40 Beds (10 rooms) £n/a £n/a £3430
61 Beds (14 rooms) £n/a £n/a £4030
Dates Num Beds 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights
03 Jan - 31 Mar 2021 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1445 £1795 £2200
61 Beds (14 rooms) £1745 £2245 £2800
01 Sep - 31 Oct 2021 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1940 £2420 £2980
61 Beds (14 rooms) £2240 £2870 £3580
01 Nov - 21 Dec 2021 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1520 £1900 £2330
61 Beds (14 rooms) £1820 £2350 £2930
Christmas 2021 40 Beds (10 rooms) £n/a £2240 £2490
61 Beds (14 rooms) £n/a £2690 £3090
New Year 2021 40 Beds (10 rooms) £n/a £n/a £3550
61 Beds (14 rooms) £n/a £n/a £4150
03 Jan - 31 Mar 2022 40 Beds (10 rooms) £1520 £1900 £2330
61 Beds (14 rooms) £1820 £2350 £2930

Above prices are for weekends only. For mid week enquiries or for dates not listed, please refer to our group pricing table.

We can cater for you
Breakfast: £6.95pp (U10s £4). Packed Lunch: £6.25pp. Evening Meal (2 courses): U18s £8.95pp, adults £10.95pp.

Payment terms
25% due on booking. Remaining 75% due 2 months before arrival. If booking less than 2 months before arrival date 100% of total cost is due within 7 days of the booking.

Dogs
Max 1 dog is allowed – £30 charge

All prices include VAT.