Cote Ghyll Caravan Park, Campsite, Cottage, Apartments and Mill Covid Policy
Last updated: 18th July 2021
Cote Ghyll Caravan & Camping Park, Holiday Cottage, The Mill Youth Hostel, The Mill Holiday Apartments and The Mill Kitchen (take away only) are all now open.
Whilst the government has lifted restrictions, we are mindful that Covid has not gone away. For the continued safety of all guests, please note that we can not allow any day visitors at Cote Ghyll until further notice.
To give Cote Ghyll guests reassurance on booking, and provided that we have at least 24 hours notice:-
- If a guest legally has to self isolate and can’t come to Cote Ghyll, we will transfer your booking to an alternative date or offer a refund of any money paid.
- For bookings with a value of £250 or more, if a guest legally has to self isolate and can’t come to Cote Ghyll, we will transfer any money paid to an alternative date.
Please note, this is applies to all bookings made directly with Cote Ghyll. If your booking has been made through a third party booking agent, then please contact them directly for their terms and conditions.
If you cancel or transfer your booking for any other reason, then our normal Terms and Conditions apply.
View our COVID-19 Industry Standard Certificate from Visit England.
Safety is our priority at Cote Ghyll, and we want to maintain a safe and healthy environment to protect our guests and staff.
- Clear screens are fitted at receptions to protect both staff and guests.
- Numerous hand sanitiser units will remain available around the park, please remember to sanitise and wash your hands frequently whilst at Cote Ghyll.
- We are a 5-star Park and have very high standards of hygiene, This includes regular disinfecting of all facilities and surfaces including ‘touch points’ using anti COVID disinfectants.
Your health and safety, the law and government guidance
Please note that we operate a track and trace system. Anybody that comes to Cote Ghyll should report to reception and register their details on the standard track and trace system, or via the app. As the law and guidance is subject to change, it is your responsibility to stay up to date with any changes.
Please remember that people have different attitudes and concerns relating to the situation, however we would ask that all staff and guests respect one another and leave space between yourself and others around you.
Please do not invite day visitors or extra people to join you after you have made your booking. Once a booking is confirmed we cannot add people to it. Please note that we can not allow any day visitors at Cote Ghyll until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times.
In the meantime if you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call us on 01609 883425.
Jon, Helen and team