What five things can’t you live without on your camping trip?
Posted on 26 Nov 2018 in Touring & Camping
What better way to find out what are the most important pieces of equipment for a camping trip than to ask those that go camping!
So we asked our Facebook followers ‘What can’t you live without on your camping trip’? We’ve then picked our top five answers that we want to share with you. So next season when you check the weekend weather forecast and think of packing up your tent or caravan for the weekend, you can check out these top 5 helpful points, as voted for by your fellow campers.
- Family and Friends – This came up in lots of answers and being a family friendly campsite, we like nothing more to see than families enjoying time together. So grab your kids, grandparents, aunty or uncle and book in for your next family adventure.
- Torch – A very helpful bit of kit, particularly for night time trips to the bathrooms, but most importantly to help guide you back from one of the 3 local pubs in the village!
- Dogs – You could argue that these are part of your family and they most certainly are, being a dog friendly site, we think they are worthy of making our top 5!
- BBQ – Whoever the BBQ-er is in your family make sure you bring it along, there is nothing better than walking up to that alfresco breakfast sizzling on the BBQ. We have some expertly painted BBQ stands too for our camping pitches.
- Helpful campsite team – This was a great suggestion from one of our visitors and we hope that it reflects our business ethos and our friendly team at Cote Ghyll. It’s highlighted to us that you really value a helpful campsite team as part of your stay.
We look forward to seeing you next season with the top five things you can’t go without!