It’s not uncommon to find yourself with a few days, weeks, or even months to spare in between moving dates, which means having to find a place you can stay in the interim. Fortunately, at Cote Ghyll we can help you find a great place to call your home-between-home for however long you need.
Or, if you find yourself in North Yorkshire for work and you need temporary fully furnished self-catering accommodation, then look no further, we offer the perfect property for you to use as home for as long as you need it. Our rental properties have been refurbished to a high standard and are offered as one or two bedroom apartments sleeping between two and eight people.
Our apartments are based within Cote Ghyll Mill and all apartments offer:
– Fully furnished accommodation including carpets, curtains or blinds
– Sofa or armchairs, dining table and chairs, and coffee table
– Fridge-freezer, cooker and access to laundry facilities
– Double bed and mattress, bedside cabinet, drawers, TV with freeview.
We even provide:
– Linen, sheets and pillowcases
– Towels and tea towels
– Cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils and saucepans.
Parking is available for each apartment.
With variable rental terms from as little as £150 per week. What’s more, when you choose Cote Ghyll there is no Council Tax to pay, and our prices include gas, electric, water and WiFi.
We are also a dog friendly accommodation provider, so you can bring your furry friend to stay with you.
Enquire about a rental property