01609 883425

Featured Images

Visit England 4-star Hostel

Mill Prices

View prices for:

2 Bed En-suite
£ per night
4 Bed En-suite
£ per night
6 Bed En-suite
£ per night
Bed in shared room
£ per night
Period Sun–Thu Fri–Sat Sun–Thu Fri–Sat Sun–Thu Fri–Sat Sun–Thu Fri–Sat
01 Jan 2021 – 25 Mar 2021 £57 £69 £66 £125 £84 £149 £32 £32
26 Mar 2021 – 27 May 2021 £57 £69 £71 £135 £98 £169 £32 £32
28 May 2021 – 05 Jun 2021 £69 £69 £84 £135 £113 £169 £32 £32
06 Jun 2021 – 15 Jul 2021 £57 £69 £71 £135 £98 £169 £32 £32
16 Jul 2021 – 04 Sep 2021 £69 £69 £84 £135 £113 £169 £32 £32
05 Sep 2021 – 31 Dec 2021 £57 £69 £71 £135 £98 £169 £32 £32

Meals

Breakfast and evening meals are available at The Mill Kitchen.

Payment Terms

Prices include VAT. Payment in full is required at time of booking.

Book online or phone 01609 883425.

Group Pricing (min 16 people)
£ per person per night
Period Bed Only B&B B&B + Packed Lunch B&B + Evening Meal Full Board ** Sole Use Surcharge
01 Nov 2020 – 28 Feb 2021 £21.00 £24.50 £28.00 £31.50 £35.00 No
01 Mar 2021 – 15 May 2021 £32.50 £35.00 £38.00 £41.00 £44.00 Yes *
16 May 2021 – 17 Jul 2021 £34.50 £37.50 £40.00 £43.50 £46.00 Yes *
18 Jul 2021 – 31 Oct 2020 £26.00 £30.00 £34.00 £38.00 £42.00 No
01 Nov 2022 – 28 Feb 2022 £21.00 £24.50 £28.00 £31.50 £35.00 No

* Sole use surcharge

If you would like sole use of the building during this period there will be a min charge of 40 people at B&B rates.

** Full board

Includes 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and evening meal).

Meals

Breakfast and evening meals are available at The Mill Kitchen.

Payment Terms

25% on booking. Balance due 2 months before arrival.

Prices include VAT. Please phone 01609 883425 for excluding VAT prices.

Group Pricing (min 16 people)
£ per person per night
Period Bed Only B&B B&B + Packed Lunch B&B + Evening Meal Full Board ** Sole Use Surcharge
01 Nov 2020 – 28 Feb 2021 £21.00 £24.50 £28.00 £31.50 £35.00 No
01 Mar 2021 – 15 May 2021 £32.50 £35.00 £38.00 £41.00 £44.00 Yes *
16 May 2021 – 17 Jul 2021 £34.50 £37.50 £40.00 £43.50 £46.00 Yes *
18 Jul 2021 – 31 Oct 2020 £26.00 £30.00 £34.00 £38.00 £42.00 No
01 Nov 2022 – 28 Feb 2022 £21.00 £24.50 £28.00 £31.50 £35.00 No

* Sole use surcharge

If you would like sole use of the building during this period there will be a min charge of 40 people at B&B rates.

** Full board

Includes 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and evening meal).

Free Group Leader Places

1 free leader per 10 full board guests (offer applicable to children/youth/U18 groups only).

Payment Terms

25% on booking. Balance due 2 months before arrival.

Prices include VAT. Please phone 01609 883425 for excluding VAT prices.

Num of Nights
Period Num of Beds 2 Nights 3 Nights 4 Nights
03 Jan 2021 – 31 Mar 2021 40 Beds (10 Rooms) £1445 £1795 £2200
61 Beds (14 Rooms) £1745 £1745 £1745
01 Sep 2021 – 31 Oct 2021 40 Beds (10 Rooms) £1975 £2470 £3040
61 Beds (14 Rooms) £2275 £2275 £2275
01 Nov 2021 – 21 Dec 2021 40 Beds (10 Rooms) £1595 £1995 £2455
61 Beds (14 Rooms) £1895 £1895 £1895
22 Dec 2021 – 29 Dec 2021 40 Beds (10 Rooms) £2245 £2245 £2500
61 Beds (14 Rooms) £2695 £2695 £2695
30 Dec 2021 – 02 Jan 2022 40 Beds (10 Rooms) £3590 £3590 £3590
61 Beds (14 Rooms) £4190 £4190 £4190

The above prices are for weekends only. For mid week enquiries or for dates not listed, please refer to our group pricing table.

Meals

Breakfast: £7.25. Packed lunch: £6.95. Evening meal (2 courses): child £8.95, adult £10.95.

Payment Terms

25% due on booking. Remaining 75% due 2 months before arrival. If booking less than 2 months before arrival date 100% of total cost is due within 7 days of the booking.

Dogs

Max 1 dog is allowed – £30 charge.

Prices include VAT. Please phone 01609 883425 for excluding VAT prices.